Monday, March 19, 2012

Playlist ranking:

1) Love Dust - Big Bang
2) History - Exo-K
3) Girlfriend - Teen Top
4) So fine - B1A4
5) Baby I'm sorry - B1A4
6) Blue - Big Bang
7) Bad Boy - Big Bang
8) Severely - FT Island

OHHH GOSHHH I'M OVERLOADED WITH MELODIES. xD So, I kinda re-listened to the whole of Big Bang's Alive album once more in greater detail and I kinda found some nice parts to it. O: In fact, the album isn't that bad after all. Love dust has memory potential. Blue is song with a very fresh concept and melody in the history of k-pop. Bad boy unleashes the style of Big Bang well; A style which no other groups can attempt to imitate. So yeah. =P Apart from that, 2AM, B1A4, SHINee all have new songs this month so yeah. 8 songs on the list this time. A surprise increase in the number of songs. It's been quite some time hahas. :3

1 comment:

  1. Korean playlist

    Please visit my blog
    Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info here. :)

    ReplyDelete