Monday, December 5, 2011

Playlist ranking:

1) Love letter - Happy Pledis
2) My my - A Pink
3) Pink romance - K. will, Sistar and Boyfriend
4) Girls girls - Wonder girls
5) Maboy2 - Electroboyz feat. Hyorin
6) Everything's alright - IU
7) You and I - IU

Hmphhhhhh. Somehow, I feel kinda guilty that my ranking this time are all new songs that are topping the charts at the moment. Make me feel like I'm just an unloyal k-pop fan. But whatever it is, my list is based on what I wanna listen the most now so yeah. And it's kinda weird to see only the girl's songs in the list now. I wonder where all the guys went too. :3 Nevertheless, Love letter, My my and Girls girls are super nice songs so I guess they are here to stay for now for sure. And for the rest of December, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Along with any new Christmas singles. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment