Playlist ranking:
1) What I want to do when i have a lover - Yoseob and Gayoon
2) Dreams come through - Donghae and Seohyun
2) Dreams come through - Donghae and Seohyun
3) Who you are to me - Hyorin
4) Wonderful tonight - B1A4
4) Wonderful tonight - B1A4
5) Paradise - Infinite
6) Sixth sense - Brown Eyed Girls
7) So cool - Sistar
6) Sixth sense - Brown Eyed Girls
7) So cool - Sistar
8) The boys - SNSD
9) Hello - Huh guk Feat. Junhyung
9) Hello - Huh guk Feat. Junhyung
OH GOSH. This time's ranking is quite screwed up actually cos it's the exam period and I have just created a Youtube playlist for myself and yeah, when these 2 things coincide, I basically play all songs with the same frequency. So yeah, no preference. =X Nevertheless, I've randomly jumped around youtube and found some "new" but in actual fact old songs. Korean drama OSTs. LOVE IT. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment