Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lol! A pretty orchestration. =P

It's raining and I realised how nice the weather is today. So, I went on facebook to post about the weather today being like a DREAM. Then, I saw this link that was shared by allkpop which featured a photo of Donghae and Seohyun. So, being random, I went to search for this pair of names on google, clicked on the 1st link and got into this page with lyrics for a song by them. And guess what I found? DREAMS COME THROUGH LYRICS!(: It's the lyrics that I've been trying to find the whole evening yesterday and I've forgotten to ask Daryl and tadaaaa. Fate brought it back to me in just 2 minute from the moment I looked at the rain from my house window. Teehee. Oh and btw, this song is real nice. Here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment