Awwwwwwww. Yesterday afternoon was just wayyyyy too awesome. :3 SUTD!=D Went for the architecture talk thingy where I apparently fell asleep but oh welll. Sad that I missed some of the content though but at least I managed to stay awake for the last part which talks about the campus design so yeah. I guess it's good enough. =P Then came the super unexpected and cool part. The Design Workshop!xD It's like I didn't even know this was taking place but yeah, I went to have a look and they invited me in so yeah. Next moment, I find myself playing with a structural designing software and some styrofoam sticks to build a tower. Hahas!;) Then in the end, me a vjc girl and 2 other dhs guys were like decided on this cool NON-symmetrical triangular tower and it's tbh rly damn cool. And after all the hard work (actually nah, 2 hours only), and having been the last students to leave the place, we managed to build the tallest structure on that day. Yay!:] So happyyyyy!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment