WHEEEEEEEEEE~ Hahas. Kinda hyper now. Today's a nice day, wayyyyyyyy better than last Friday. In fact, this whole weekend's enjoyable to me. It's like half hard work and half fun. Yeah. So, for the bad things first. I'm still stress TTM cos I've got like 6 assignments on hand plus my SMP application to settle. Worse still, I'm left with like 2 weeks to complete all my overdue homework. D: Rly need to jys lerh. Next week is the critical week. There are just so many things dat I'm must do so jiayous me! ;)
Now on for the good things. I finally have a clear idea of what I wanna be in my mind now!!! Hahas. Actually, contrary to how I've sounded in the previous sentenc, I'm still not rly confident of this plan. But still, it really seems appealing to me so yeah. I'm gonna work towards it! Okay. To explain where all of this came from, my idea actually came during my visit to the SUTD open house today. This idea's kinda like a merge of all my interests and stuff. Neurobiology, business, medical sciences, nature/environment, products design and music. Sadly speaking, education/teaching isn't really relevant here. =P
So, my aspiration is to start a business that aims to create electronical/mechanical products that will benefit the human body, mind and soul. Most importantly, the key of this dream is that I truly believe the knowledge in neurobiology and the affects of music can give us a new perspective of how our bodies actually function and how illnesses might be cured in the future. Hahas. But rly larh, all this are just imaginations and ideals. To make all this become real, it's still hard work and strong determination. So, with this added reason, it's really time for me to push harder and to perform better. Yay! :D Kaykay. Dat's all for today. I guess I wont be here for the whole of next wk cos i'm gonna be real busy so yeah. I'll miss you! ): Bb!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment