Actually, i still find it kinda weird... The moment I woke up today, i felt optimistic. Yeah. Not stressful or emo or paranoid and stuff. Just very hyper. hahas. I'm blessed! ;D In sch, i was like sooo mugger. 1st hour no math horh, i never slack and play worh. Just chiong chem wrksht. Geog today quite nice. Ms Helen made the lesson feel sooooo much shorter. XD Mr Yeo's as funny as ever.
Ohhh.. So, today Me, Stella and Sally kinda disciplined. Before Oral exam we didnt play much, say wad must give the tester good impression. But horh, go in examination hall dat time still make so much noise then giggle and talk so much. Tsk. We fail seh. xP Hmmm... The reading aloud was easy. Smooth =D The conversation a bit off. I think, i say too little. ): Kay larh. Over lerh, dont wanna care lerh. :D
Soccer after oral. Played ex-207 V the rest. Me goalkeeper(: Quite fun. I wanna practice my kicking and my goalkeeping! Yeap. Sadded cos my specs crooked lerh and my shoe died. X.X New shoes not suitable for soccer... =O See 1st bah. Dat's about all bah. Awesome day. hahas. Kaykay. Time to sleep lerh. Byebye(:
I wanna see rainbows everyday!!! And beautiful clouds and shooting stars! And maybe the moon and the raindrops once in a while... What if all of these appeared at the same time? (:
No comments:
Post a Comment