Thursday
Went to sch on my own. Rare occurance so i'm kinda happy? xD Hoping for a good day but my dreams were smashed into a gazillion pieces. Right after my lesson, it started raining. Awesomely awful. Tsk. Slacked a lil. Thankfully, 3rd lang was rescheduled to an earlier time so at least my time is occupied. Left school early too. Sienn.
Friday
Didnt get to go to school on my own. ): Other than that, nearly evrythn was the same. After my extra lesson, the terrible PPV, it started raining. Awesomely awful. Tsk. Slacked a LOT and like roamed around the whole school. After that was another 2hrs of gruelling lessons. It's nice to be back in 305. Even if i'm like no mood, 305 will always haf a way in making me smile. (: 4pm came. Rushed for Sch Orch cos i was late. D= Thankfully, Dr Wong wasnt around. Phew. ;D BUT, Orch was cancelled so i'm like sienn again. Haiz...
(It's still raining)
Tsk. Slacked AGAIN and like roamed around the whole school to look at the other CCAs. Concourse quite nice^^ Got bball, soccer & netball. Then 201 oso got lotsa peepo cos their CCAs cancelled too. Nicest was CO. Saw Xinpin there then i go extra with the drums. SO COOL! =D
Dinner was a friggin takeaway. Hahas. A bunch of yr3s went to Clementi Central. We Walked In The Rain! W00ts. Okay. My shoe was half dead so the puddles of water went thru and my sock was soaked.. Not rly nice.. =O Astro was retarded. I dun wanna go into comp team! I dont wanna go for lectures oso. I think i kinda
Saturday
Woke up. Sienn. I hate weekends seriously. I dont get to go out for any fun and i'm bored. No one to talk to oso. That means i'll be emo. Opps. Hahas. Dunno larh. Ohh. And it rained again. Me no like. =( I hope next week's paedo day and slacking day wont rain. If not i rly emo lerh. Dumbdumb. WHEEEE~
Siao me. Type so long. Not like anyone
No comments:
Post a Comment