Only dumbdumbs like me will post everyday about retarded stuff. Haiz.. Not like there's anything interesting right? Ahh. Suan lerh. Sch starts = Got work at night = Not bored = Wont think so much = Wont blog. So, jsut wait lorh. 4 more days^^
SMO senior paper tmr. Die lerhh.. I'm prepared to just spent off my 3hrs i suppose. Impossible derh larh. So diff. Tsk. And i feel like playing soccer. Teehee. I played bball today after MPP meeting and it was nice? Yea. Long time nvr play hands all stiff lerh. Hahas. Hmm.. *speechless* Dunno leh. I feel like i nid random hellos to wake me up smtimes. If not horh, i always floatfloat liddat derh like in lalaland. Getting back on track is my top priority now bah. Smiling and working hard at the same time. I wonder if it's hard. Anywais, signin off now! Bye(:
No comments:
Post a Comment