Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Die Day!

Opps. Apparently, today's my awesomely awful die day with 9 hrs of lessons plus a 1hr break from 1 to 2. Yea. I feel like fainting. D= Hahas. Let's see... The day started with a happy thing. It's chem and Mr Tan isn't as scary as we thought. Yea. Other than his sweating, he is vry good worh, i think. =P Smart, responsive, clear & humorous. Kinda turned optimistic after dat. :D Mr Lin was nice oso. As in, he let me skip today's lessons so yay! 1hr extra break for this week ONLY. ): Hahas. Calculus is madness. I'm lost. X.X PPV lesson was okay. Mr Chia's still scary. He got dat ego bit that frightens me once in while and makes me feel inferior. Me no like. xD

Then, chinese then break then Polymer Chem! Wheee~ I was complaining all day and now, I'm relieved alrdy. I'm NOT gonna drop Polymer Chem cos it's 1MC. Alternate wk then got lesson worh. Awesome right? Yupp^^ Today we did nomenclature for Organic Chem. Lucky hols got mug? Pretty easy. ;D Hmm.. Tomorrow's my scary day... Good luck to me. =D Thursday's gonna be awesome. I believe so. And 'O' Lvl Chi in 9days. Kaykay. Bye peepo. Ciao(:

No comments:

Post a Comment