Yay!! Finally after waiting for sooooo long, the new sch term has started! W00ts. hahas. Hmm.. Meeting friends, learning new things, playing and stuff. Awwwww. <3
Lalalaaaa~ Steryee is back in action at NUSH. Sadly speaking, i not under him anymore. I think he dont teach yr4++ derh so yea. Also horh, Mr lee left for MOEHQ liao... Sadded. ):
Today played Soccer like crazy during PE? Yea. I bu zhi liang li then go play until so hyper. Now right leg a bit acheing. =P Must train more then skill will improve marh so ya lorh. xD Hmmm.. Oh and yeah, Ms Sion ditched us. Dunno good or bad but anyways, 305's new mentor is Mr Jaesson Yeo. Quite comical and fun. Dunno leh. Must see for a few more wks 1st then will know. ;D
Okay. Apparently, Math is epic. 6MCs + Calculus + Mr Chia MH = X.X I dunno leh. I dun think i can cope this sem's timetable lorh. But still, must 忍. I want my 4.5!!! :3 Yeap. Jys me! Me hope for a better future & that my wish will turn into reality. Wheeee~Bye(:
No comments:
Post a Comment